Handicap Legal rights United kingdom Factsheet F34
Talking about some of the common questions i located regarding disabled pupils. If you can’t get the solution to the concern among these Frequently asked questions upcoming why-not label our very own Disabled Youngsters Helpline.
Universal Borrowing was a special benefit which has been rolling out along the British to displace the second “legacy” working ages form-checked out professionals: earnings service; income-centered jobseeker’s allowance; income-associated a career and help allocation; kid income tax borrowing from the bank and working tax borrowing from the bank; and you may houses work with.
- have been in low-complex training, are under the ages of 21 (otherwise try 21 and you can attained one to years while undertaking the category) and have no adult service;
- have the effect of a young child or ‘qualifying young person’;
- try an individual promote moms and dad;
- was one of two, your partner is even students and are generally accountable for a young child or qualifying younger individual (along with just like the an excellent promote mother);
- is actually over your retirement age and have now somebody who’s got maybe not attained one to many years;
- was waiting to go back to your direction just after providing break because of issues otherwise caring duties; otherwise
- has actually someone who’s not students (or who can allege Common Borrowing from the bank because students themselves).
- deserve attendance allowance, impairment life style allowance or private versatility fee and you’ve got a good “minimal capabilities to possess really works”.